MTGO Vintage players contact info

• TMD Supporter

Thought is might be helpful to have a thread that contained usernames of folks who are bought into vintage online, for testing.

MTGO name: merfolkotpt

Still relatively recent to MTGO but I do have a fully powered deck.

EDIT: Realized I should probably include Timezone: EST and I usually am only around until about 10pm.

• joel1031 on MTGO, I have shops, storm, and a bunch of other miscellaneous t2 or whatever decks.

• HrishiQQ

My timezones are extremely erratic. If you see me on, I'd love to play a few games!

• Gumgod on MTGO. I sold my shops and moxes to buy a paper candle, so only budget stuff at the moment. I will eventually rebuild though.

Will also play old school, as in decks constructed following 93/94 deck construction rules.

• ZebraUnicorn

• infant_no_1
    I'm always up for games if you see me on during the week hit me up! I almost always play the daily on Friday and Saturday @ 8:30 central.

• Fred Bear on MTGO. I play Shops right now and am working on putting together DPS. I'm usually not on until after the kids are in bed, but typically make time for a match or two each night...

• I play MTGO when I can. Same screen name as here: ssasala

I don't play Shops. Just blue and combo and null rod.

• ChubbyRain

And as for what decks, I have a broad "range" if you include a large amount of jank...Though I do play real decks on request.

• My name is Brian (Bschl on MTGO) from Boston MA USA. I'm looking forward to meeting new members of the community!

• @Hrishi Come back from New Zealand...we miss you :(

• stsung on modo. Evenings usually, CET

• matori @MTGO, CET timezone

• I'm Archae27 on MTGO. My times are variable, but I am EST.

• @garbageaggro said:

Thought is might be helpful to have a thread that contained usernames of folks who are bought into vintage online, for testing.

Since this is already stickied, if you/the mods could add info to the original post as it's added in the thread, that would make finding matches way easier!

I'm thecravenone on MTGO. I'm in US-Central but I work nights so I'm usually not playing until around 11PM.

• Vaughnbros14.

• Hello. I'm Rich Shay. I play real-life Vintage and MODO. I stream Vintage at:
    twitch.tv/richshay

• TMD Supporter

Islandswamp on MTGO Vintage and Legacy. Eastern time Zone, I play Oath, Storm, Reanimator, and I'm working on new decks whenever possible.

• I'm the_unseen on MTGO, live in EST zone. Relatively new to MTG, started Vintage a few months ago. Have a few T1 decks, including various Shops iterations.

• Ashok on MTGO

Looks like your connection to The Mana Drain was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.