MTGO Vintage players contact info

• RedManaBirds
    Eastern Time Zone

• My name on MTGO is WWolf. I am working on acquiring basically every Vintage deck. For now I just have one. I use the same username on Cockatrice.

• @Prospector said in MTGO Vintage players contact info:

Hi I'm Patrick van Beek - pvanbeek online I play evenings in Europe (EST+5). I play most decks except hatebears and dredge

Thanks to the banning of troll in modern I now play dredge too. Just need a reprint of cavern (of souls) in MM3 and I'll be in my way to hatebears too

• Hi, I'm Kevin Douglass, with the incredibly creative handle of kevdou on MTGO. I have a lot of decks I play for practice, but have exclusively played merfolk when I've been able to join a Daily event. EST time from Kalamazoo, MI, USA.

• My name is Steve Nowakowski, smnowako on MTGO. I used to play a lot on vintage but haven't in the past couple of years. I'm looking forward to that changing.

• Hello everyone!
    I am new to Vintage, I've had a few years experience before my 3 year break from magic. I only played Standard/Modern and some Legacy at that time. I am from Sweden and would love to play you guys, I have two BUG decks, a UW Mentor and soon something like Paradoxical Storm (Not sure if I want to buy more Mox Opals atm.). Feel free to add me on MTGO, screen name Toffs. I would love to play against some MUD/Shops and Oath, cause that is the decks I'm currently struggling most against atm, however, with that said I'll love to play any deck.

• Bigdeezyrider on MTGO. Have been playing UR Blood moon recently, but have most of the cards for the blue decks, but not for shops or dredge. Still relatively new to vintage however, and would love to help people test if they need. Online in the evenings (variable from 6p-12a) EST.

• rifter2001, I just started in vintage on mtgo but I have a saheeli oath deck. Mountain time for my time zone

• Hi, even if i have all the paper cards for vintage i don't have time to play in real life so i've decided to play also on MTGO... my nick is caron, i'll be happy to playtest with whoever wants to play.
    I'm From Florence (Italy).

• TMD Supporter

I'm RagingRiver on MTGO. I only play weird jonnie brews. Currently testing blue aggro shops, mono-white mentor, weird white lock decks, kobold storm…you get the idea ;)
    I don't play super often. Usually 10pm-2am eastern time.

• Hey, I'm Mark. Vintage_Rage on MTGO. I'm usually playing in tournament practice and I have most decks ready to go. I'm still learning MTGO, but I've been playing paper Vintage for about 7 years. I'm just now starting to really focus on practicing and getting better. If I'm online I'm definitely down for a game.

I'll probably start playing Leagues and Challenges soon, and I'm heading to PA for Eternal weekend as well. After that I'm going back to school 6 days/week and will have very little time for Magic. Feel free to say hi if you see me online or off.

• TMD Supporter

I'm hierarchnoble on MTGO. I play 4 Cavern of Souls in all my decks.

Looks like your connection to The Mana Drain was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.