3/3 Comic Book Depot Vintage FNM NYSE Qualifier - Long Island - Chris Roberts Benefit Event

• Next month's Vintage FNM at Depot is going to be a little different from the standard fare:

What:

$15, 15 proxy, unsanctioned Vintage credit tournament & NYSE Open V qualifier.

1st - NYSE Open V qualifer (8 players)
    2nd - $40 Depot credit (12 players)
    3rd/4th - $15 Depot credit (12 players)

Additionally, there will be E.E. points as follows:

1st: 5 points
    2nd: 3 points
    3rd/4th: 2 points

The winner will be required to submit a decklist (photograph/typed/written).

When:

Friday, March 3rd, 2017.
    Round One: 8:00 pm sharp!

Where:

The Comic Book Depot
    2847 Jerusalem Ave,
    Wantagh, N.Y.
    (516) 221-9337

When one of our own needs our help, we step up to the plate, and this is the case for Chris Roberts. Chris is currently (thankfully) in remission from cancer. Bills and daily expenses have hit him hard, and I wanted to run an event in a show of solidarity. I have donated the NYSE Open V qualifier for this tournament; the full proceeds of that go to Chris.

In addition, I have spoken with Alan at Comic Book Depot, and he has generously agreed to put all entries past the twelfth towards Chris. This means that if we had 20 guys, the credit pool would remain at $70, but it would also mean that we've put together nearly $250 to give to Chris.

We have taken donations from a few members of the community so far; many thanks to Tom Dixon and Tom Daliapes. Their donations will go towards Chris as well.

Questions, comments, concerns? Reach out to me and I'll do my best to address them.

See you all at Depot on 3/3!

• remember this event is Friday.

• See you all tonight!

Looks like your connection to The Mana Drain was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.