VSL: Vintage Super League Discussion

• alt text

This topic is for discussing the Vintage Super League, an MTGO Vintage league featuring pro players and well known Vintage community members duking it out every week on the internet. Tune in to watch your favorite players and matchups with other players providing commentary.

More information can be found at: http://vintagesuperleague.com/

• Love VSL in general, it's what got me into really liking Vintage and now I own far too many digital pixels and decks.

Really dislike how the format makes the metagame super inbred and how much certain people use that platform to complain.

Also sad we won't be seeing Nick D. in the play-in again this season, but yay for @Brass-Man!

• said:

Really dislike how the format makes the metagame super inbred and how much certain people use that platform to complain.

Seconded hard.

Also sad we won't be seeing Nick D. in the play-in again this season, but yay for @Brass-Man!

Apparently Caleb Durward is going to be in, too. That should be interesting. He's jammed some crazy decks on his vintage stream. I'll be curious to see whether he plays it safe for the play in or not. He's previously played a bunch of Survival!

• I would enjoy a season of VSL where the participants can play any day for any of their matches. Locking people in to a deck for a portion of the season leads to weird inbred metagaming which doesn't necessarily represent real Vintage.

Looks like your connection to The Mana Drain was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.