3/12/17 Houston, Texas - 100% PROXY Vintage at Brash Brewing Co

• GET PSYCHED!

Date: March 12th 2017
    Location: Brash Brewing Company 508 W Crosstimbers Rd, Houston, TX 77018 [MAP]
    Registration Time: 12:50 PM
    Event Begins: 1:00 PM
    Entry Fee: $10 - EXACT CHANGE ONLY
    Payout: TBD, see below.
    Proxy limit: Unlimited proxy
    Proxy rules: Don't make us need to make a proxy rule!

About Brash Brewing

Location: [MAP] Google Maps places 508 a bit off. If you're heading West on Crosstimbers, be in the right lane. Immediately after some apartments, you'll see a small driveway with a tall wooden fence and then some more apartments. That driveway is where you want to be! [pic]

Beers: Be warned - Brash exclusively makes strong beers. If you're going to have more than a couple, you should definitely have a DD or use Uber!

Most of the tables at Brash are picnic style tables so a playmat would definitely be a good idea.

Prizes:

@Islandswamp suggested we give away crack but unfortunately, I was unable to source any in time for this tournament. Perhaps next time.

Brash has offered a free crowler of beer to our first place winner. I'll be in contact with them later in the week to re-confirm this.

Starting with this tournament, I will be taking a small rake to pay for some physical prizes. What we actually have this week will depend on how fast my shipping works out. Among other things, we'll soon have a complete set of proxy Power 10 drawn and signed by Asgard Games founder, Will Pagani.

At least one player outside of the top 4 will win a door prize at the end of the event, so be sure to stick around and play out all your matches!

Here's a few of the things that will definitely be available!

We'll also start having a Stanley-Cup-esque playmat. Each tournament, the playmat will be inscribed with the date, location, and winner of the tournament, along with some space for the player to add a doodle. This playmat will be passed each week to the new champion to play with at the next tournament!

If anyone is planning on coming from out of town, please contact one of the Houston crew if you'd like us to arrange something post-Magic. After most big Legacy events, we generally go out as a group to avail ourselves of the city's excellent food and drink options, and we'd love to show them off to you, too!

If you or someone you know needs a deck and is too lazy to use a printer or doesn't know what they want, we have a few available to borrow. You're welcome to take them home. We only ask that you buy us a new pack of sleeves so we can replace the deck.

We now require deck lists. We do not perform deck checks but we want lists so we can post them. Have bad handwriting? Use the decklist generator here! Please don't put anything on your decklist that you don't want to be seen publicly as your decklist may be scanned and uploaded in full.

WAF/WHF

Looks like your connection to The Mana Drain was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.