Banned and Restricted Announcement 3/13/2017 or I Always Feel like Somebodies Watching Meeeee....

@vaughnbros said in Banned and Restricted Announcement 3/13/2017 or I Always Feel like Somebodies Watching Meeeee....:

Starting to lose faith that the format will ever be balanced again. I guess they are content with the format revolving around Gush and Mentor.

Is that imbalanced? 😛

@ajfirecracker Revolving around 2 unrestricted cards is not balanced to me no. Every deck choice needs to be made with them in mind.

Vintage players being like "SENPAI NOTICED ME???"

In all seriousness, how disappointing.

Personally satisfied with the announcement ... still not 100% sure how I feel about the metagame / community / b&r list, my relationship to those three things and their relationship to each other ... but largely fine with no changes here.

I was wishing for a new bicycle and didn't get it. I fucking hate this game.

At least Vintage got mentioned. Poor legacy, they don't even care.

@The-Gremlin-Lord You think it was a dig at us? Check out the comments on Legacy. (Hint: There were none because Legacy does not exist, lol.)

EDIT: Whoops, didn't see the comment from yesterday ninja'ng me

last edited by MaximumCDawg

Not being mentioned in B&R announcements is a good thing, not a bad thing.

"They didn't mention Rebecca or Louis in the crime section this week; they must not care about them..."

last edited by wappla

@wappla said in Banned and Restricted Announcement 3/13/2017 or I Always Feel like Somebodies Watching Meeeee....:

Not being mentioned in B&R announcements is a good thing, not a bad thing.

That's only true if the format doesn't actually need an (un)restriction. Sticking your head in the sand is worse than facing whatever the problem is

@ajfirecracker yeah ok... but since there isn't a problem, it is true.

Views