Forum software updated, PM's fixed and multi-user chat added

• Administrators

Upgraded our software from version 1.3 to 1.45, I'm still not sure what was causing the chat problem before, but this has seemed to fix it.

Version 1.45 brings in multi-user chat/PM's, so have fun messing around with that! (click "settings" in a chat window to bring someone into an existing chat). There should be a few other UX upgrades too, mostly on mobile.

Styling / CSS is looking a little funny, so I'll be looking into that. Let me know if you you see any weird behavior that could have come from the version upgrade.

• TMD Supporter

On my phone, I can't reply to any threads. I click reply and nothing happens.

• Administrators

Hrm .... Seems to work for me. What kind of phone do you have?

• Administrators

Alright, I think I sorted it out. Very frustrating issue that was causing all connections to drop on "www.themanadrain.com" but not on "themanadrain.com" ... I think I've resolved it though, let me know if you see any other issues

• TMD Supporter

Okay works now! iPhone 7

• @Brass-Man You're awesome.

• Is there a way to not display the replys separately and maintain the threaded nature?

Like, I see

Post A
    1 reply
    Post A-1 (reply to Post A)
    Post B

and would like to have it display a bit more obviously that Post A-1 in the in-line view was a replay to Post A. And when I expand to see multiple replys to one post, then they're all posted again in the in-line section.

Is there a setting for that or I ought to just get used to it?

thanks! I do like a lot of how the site works, it's just my preference to not see the replys twice.

Looks like your connection to The Mana Drain was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.