Old Accounts Deleted?

• I'm just wondering if any old site threads or data was saved? Why or why not?

• TMD Supporter

Andy has stated that the old site data is still intact, and will be put back online at some point again at archive.themanadrain.com. As far as I know there is no time frame yet on when that will happen.

• Administrators

That's correct, the data from the old site is intact, but there's some tech problems stopping me from getting it back up in a readable format (I spent quite a bit of time on it last night actually). The short of it is that the old site used 10 year old software that is no longer supported by up-to-date versions of PHP, MySQL, etc.

I definitely plan on getting it back up and available, but I don't know when I'm going to be able to do it.

• @Brass-Man said:

That's correct, the data from the old site is intact, but there's some tech problems stopping me from getting it back up in a readable format (I spent quite a bit of time on it last night actually). The short of it is that the old site used 10 year old software that is no longer supported by up-to-date versions of PHP, MySQL, etc.

I definitely plan on getting it back up and available, but I don't know when I'm going to be able to do it.

Thanks for your hard work. Maybe I'll call Steve and see if he wants to get his hands dirty with this business again!

Looks like your connection to The Mana Drain was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.