Deal Me In Games 2017 Series Event #3 Boyertown, Pa

• Deal Me In Games presents its 3rd event in the 2017 Vintage Tournament Season. The event will be hosted, as always, at Deal Me In Games on the second Saturday of June.

Come on out to Deal Me in Games to do battle for top bragging rights and great prizes. Our third tournament in the new series will be Saturday June 10, 2017 starting at Noon. Doors open for registration at 11.

Here are the details:

Who:
    Jason at Deal Me In Games

What:
    15 proxy T1 tournament

Where:
    127 East Philadelphia Ave
    Boyertown, PA 19512
    ph#: 484-415-0058

When:
    Saturday June 10, 2017 at 12 Noon

Why:
    So we can get together and have fun playing Magic the Gathering in its best format ever for some kickass prizes. ***

Entry:
    $30 at the door

Prizes

1st place: $300 store credit
    2nd place: $200 store credit
    3rd: place: $100 store credit
    4th place: $100 store credit
    5-8th: $75 store credit

The 2016 events were all a blast. But we're looking for more in 2017. That's why 2017 will see a few major changes to the Deal Me In Games schedule. First instead of hosting tournaments ever 3-4 months we are moving to 1 tournament every other month. Most tournaments will be the 2nd or 3rd weekend of the month.

***Next, the big announcement - we will track standings and participation for ALL PLAYERS thru the course of the year. At the end of the year we will be able to crown the Champion of DMiG!!! Points will be awarded each round you play - Win=3, tie=2 Loss=1. Points will accumulate throughout the the year so the more events your participate in, the more points you can accumulate. Prizes will be given at the end of the year to the top player.
    These points will not have any affect on individual tournaments or prizes for each tournament. The point system and any prizes associated with it are purely a bonus to our normal structure.

The top 8 point earners will be invited to a special invitational only event at the end of the year/beginning of 2018.

• Here are the series standings thru our first 2 events.

Dan Barkon 17
    Josh Barkon 32
    Jason Beaupre 11
    Jeremy Beaver 21
    Joe Brennan 38
    Matt Buck 11
    Max Clark 9
    Samantha Dayton 12
    William Dayton 29
    Dominic Difebo 9
    Troy Fluks 9
    Josh Fuller 11
    Stephen Ganter 14
    John Geras 18
    Chuck Greb 11
    Sean Higgins 5
    Greg Hoover 22
    Chris Hopkinson 9
    Evan Hundertmark 18
    Nicholas Kirkenbauer 9
    Josh Lalo 20
    Madi Lentz 7
    Joel Lim 11
    Dan Miller 16
    Michael Monks 11
    Steve Nowakowski 17
    Joe Pace 11
    Josh Potucek 26
    Josh Richards 11
    Keith Seals 30
    William Sees 13
    Carson Shup 5
    Dan Sollazzo 7
    Chris Varosky 22

This means our top 8 qualifiers at the moment are:
    1.Joe Brennan 38
    2.Josh Barkon 32
    3.Keith Seals 30
    4.William Dayton 29
    5.Josh Potucek 26
    6/7 Greg Hoover/Chris Varosky 22

1. Jeremy Beaver 21

• We are a week (and a day) away from the 3rd tournament in our 2017 series. Come out and support the Vintage community and a great local shop!

• There's a competing Eternal Weekend qualifier occurring this day in Jersey that I hope everyone is aware of. Hopefully the competing events won't sabotage one another.

• Just a few days away.

• PLEASE NOTE: There will be a street fair outside the store all day on Philadelphia Ave (so it will be partially shut down, but with some cool stuff to do and eat), so if you get here and cant find the back way into the store, please call the store and we will be happy to help. You may have to park a block or two from the store.

Looks like your connection to The Mana Drain was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.