Swiss rounds + an extra round if less than 11 people

Where: Double Midnight Comics
    245 Maple Street
    Manchester, NH 03103
    603-969-9636

Fees: 10 dollar entry fee
    (20 PLAYTEST CARDS allowed )

Prizing to Top 4 based on Attendance

Come Join us at Double Midnight Comics for our new Monthly Vintage Tournament, Every Second Saturday of the Month at 1:00.

For any questions feel free to message me, Tony Houst.
    tony@dmcomics.com

• TMD Supporter

Looking forward to this. Hope to see everyone in the area there to kick off another monthly event in New England.

• TMD Supporter

I can't make it to this, and probably won't be able to most months, but I'm really excited about the possibility of multiple, regular Vintage tournaments in the MA/NH area!

• I will be there for this. And I'll have a few old school decks with me in case people want to flip some chaos orbs.

• Will try to make this event. I'm like 70-30 in favor of going. Will bring Old School decks as well.

• @enderfall you should definitely try to come. The store is great and it would be good to get another vintage scene going in NE. plus, old school!

• @Goblin-Masons the plan is to go if I'm in town. Still some question as to where I might need to be the rest of the weekend. I'm doing everything I can to clear the schedule! Fingers crossed.

• TMD Supporter

I am wondering why are decklists required for this event?

• I'll be there unless I wake up tomorrow with a massive hangover. Hopefully $12 beers at Fenway tonight will help deter that possible outcome.

• @enderfall sweet! I'm hoping to be there as close to 11 as I can. I know Taylor is heading over for some old school games as well

• Just a reminder that Double Midnight has their second monthly vintage event next Saturday, June 10th. Hope to see people there.

Looks like your connection to The Mana Drain was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.