Dodging US-specific Buyouts

• I'm in the market for a foil Grim Monolith, but it seems like someone bought them out here in the US and is keeping them bought out on eBay and the like. Magiccardmarket.eu and other Europe-specific venues seem to still have them and at reasonable prices. Has anyone found a good way to move cards between continents other than eBay?

• @AmbivalentDuck There are 5 on tcgplayer at the moment. Pretty pricey.

• @Topical_Island Yeah, I saw that. The effects of the buyout will probably slowly wear off. Since it's a reserve list foil that gets played, it'll probably take some time to get to equilibrium, though.

• There's a couple people out there doing proxy MKM buying for a fee. If you have some friends in Europe, you might get one of them to do it.

Caveats:

• This requires a fair amount of trust
    • Either they have to open and inspect the cards, which is work for them, or you're basically not going to be able to dispute transactions
    • It's going to take much longer to get your cards
    • You're going to pay to insure shipping twice

• If you are looking for bling (and not sanctioned playable), I have a couple gold border ones that are available.

Edit: Plenty on Flebay.

Looks like your connection to The Mana Drain was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.