Deck Names on MTGGoldfish

• I try not to ask for much, but I think it would be pretty cool if we, as a community, provided deck names for the MTGGoldfish repository of decklists on a regular basis. I love reading decklists, but having non-descript names like UBR and WUBRG just isn't doing it for me. Heck, if it weren't for the picture of Harsh Mentor I would have assumed UBR was Grixis Thieves (it's not, it's UR Delver, the B is for the Ravenous Traps in the board). If you're bored and looking for something to do, please either contribute names or upvote pending names so that we have some semblence of care in our data catalog: https://www.mtggoldfish.com/metagame/vintage

Thanks a ton, everyone!

• Nah, the automatic deck names are fine.

• Administrators

Yeah! I use mtgGoldfish a lot, so I try to remember to suggest names about once a week.

Don't forget, the decklists are sorted by an automated process, which might lump a few similar decks together. Try to keep names general, to avoid things like every URW Mentor deck being called "Mystic Mentor" and every BUG Control deck being called "Team Leovold", regardless if the titular cards are in those lists.

• This doesn't seem to be panning out so well since the "UBR" deck still hasn't been renamed despite being Top 4 in the format.

• @The-Gremlin-Lord That and Mentor is still called Mystic Mentor. No one even uses Mystical Tutor in the deck that is placing. Same with Nahiri Control. There isn't any Nahiri's in those lists.

• The original "Mystic Mentor" played Mystic Remora, I believe. Not that anyone remembers the first word of Mystic Remora.

• @mediumsteve said in Deck Names on MTGGoldfish:

The original "Mystic Mentor" played Mystic Remora, I believe. Not that anyone remembers the first word of Mystic Remora.

It's "Cumulative."

• That site believes I am secretly Nahiri, the Harbinger.

• TMD Supporter

I have just stopped using mtggoldfish after they havent done anything to this in year.

Looks like your connection to The Mana Drain was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.