R/G Hatebears

• @Ten-Ten I actually have Scab-Clan Berserker sleeved up, don't know how I forgot that.
    @Chase_Dagger Good call, the only downside I see is how symmetrical it is, but I think its worth it.
    @Serracollector I'll give those a whirl.

• Any Idea whats better, Torch Fiend or Tin Street Hooligan? I sorta like Torch Fiend more right now.

• @John-Cox been an RG Beatz player for a long time now and i suggest Torch Fiend because the problem with TSH is that it's more of "reactive" card; you may also have the problem of holding on to them unlike Torch Fiend/Reckless Revler that you can beat with first and then when a problem artifact comes along you just simply sac these fellows

• 4 x Pyrostatic Pillar in the board, maybe main if you expect mostly Misstep or Storm decks.

• Artifact mutation is an interesting choice. Ancient grudge is probably a strictly better card

• @gkraigher Ancient Grudge is probably better... for certain it is not strictly better. Artifact Mutation is an interesting card. (Imagine picking off a Precurser Golem.)

• Seems like Eidolon of the Great Revel is a card you should look at. Pyrostatic Pillar that also swings every turn is a good way to try to get ahead.

• I'll preface by saying that I don't think this deck is going to be great, but anyways...

Look into Choke if you're playing green. At the very least it's a better card than it was before when Gush was unrestricted. Probably out of the board since it's bad against non-Island decks and questionable against Outcome decks.

• TMD Supporter

Gorilla Shaman?

• With 8 Spirit Guides, By Force might be maindeckable. Destroying the 3+ mana rocks someone drops on turn 1 can obv be devestating.

• I liked the idea of using artifact mutation on something like a LSG or tanglewire. By Force is way less swingy and I'll make the swap.
    Thanks for the feedback, and the deck is almost all red now 😲!

Also,
    @mediumsteve said in R/G Hatebears:

I'll preface by saying that I don't think this deck is going to be great, but anyways...

100% on that. I just want something fun and cheap. If I wanted good I'd play a different deck.

Looks like your connection to The Mana Drain was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.