Eye of Ugin Banned in Modern, Everything Restricted in Vintage

First warning! Mana Drain isn't good enough unless you restrict everything else and leave it unrestricted. Bad satire, A--.

I thought it was pretty great 😄

It's all fun and games until I Contact From Below, Darkpact and Demonic Attorney someone.

@Brass-Man In the interest of making the TMD great again, I say the hugest should rule. As my hand is far too large to fit into frame, I hereby use my April Fools Day admin powers to declare myself the new owner of TMD.

Yuuge!

I can't argue with this reasoning

In before pictures of actual penises next to Magic cards.

@JACO This is awesome.

Also, it makes me giggle about how little Vintage decks really need to change as a result of this restriction. Sure, Dredge and Shops are deader than a doornail, but everyone else just replaces 20 cards in their deck with virtual equivalents and goes on like nothing happened.

@JACO those Sam Black tweets are pure gold. Seriously, wtf?
I say we all take back the hashtag he used, #notmyvintage

@Islandswamp said:

@JACO those Sam Black tweets are pure gold. Seriously, wtf?
I say we all take back the hashtag he used, #notmyvintage

Stop beating up on Sam. He hates Shops because Spheres mean he has to hold on to all those cards despite his small hands. Not everyone is born huge, okay?

carnies, circus folk.
smell of cabbage...
small hands

Where's the Type 1 section? I was getting good goldfishing results from that Lich's Mirror list... =/

@Juggernaut-GO In all fairness, I think many carnival operators enjoy playing with and against Workshops.

Lol this is pretty fantastic - my favorite April Fool's gag of the day!

I've sent the link to 2 friends, had got them 😄

@Machinus said:

My hands are bigger

My hands are so big that I get to draw 8 cards.

this made my day:

" but in the words of the immortal Sam Black, our 'position isn't based on results, so this in a non-sequitur.'"

Views