I'm back....after almost 15 years

• I just wanted to say hello to all of you old timers and hopefully I will get back to testing decks or at least just copying team Meandeck's lists. My sister and brother-in-law play at Brash Brewery in Houston. I currently live near Knoxville TN, and I am only interested in playing with people 21 and over since I am old and have already done the hyper competitive tournament scene and am finished with that. I am happy to play in relaxed tournaments or even better a semi-casual play group to play casual decks with old card (e.g. Lands Edge/ Land Tax/CoP red. I also think Copper Tablet is AWESOME). If this is the wrong forum to post in my apologies and feel free to move to the correct one. PS: I am starting a campaign to Make the Abyss Great Again ;) My favorite deck was Oscar Tan's Keeper ("Britney Spears Boobs" Edition) and I hope to play some games in real life at some point.

• Welcome back!

• TMD Supporter

@jazzykat said in I'm back....after almost 15 years:

I just wanted to say hello to all of you old timers and hopefully I will get back to testing decks or at least just copying team Meandeck's lists. My sister and brother-in-law play at Brash Brewery in Houston. I currently live near Knoxville TN, and I am only interested in playing with people 21 and over since I am old and have already done the hyper competitive tournament scene and am finished with that. I am happy to play in relaxed tournaments or even better a semi-casual play group to play casual decks with old card (e.g. Lands Edge/ Land Tax/CoP red. I also think Copper Tablet is AWESOME). If this is the wrong forum to post in my apologies and feel free to move to the correct one. PS: I am starting a campaign to Make the Abyss Great Again ;) My favorite deck was Oscar Tan's Keeper ("Britney Spears Boobs" Edition) and I hope to play some games in real life at some point.

Unfortunately there isn't a Meandeck Mentor or a Meandeck anything anymore but there is a "Mystic" Mentor 😂

• Welcome back! You may remember The Atog Lord, aka Rich Shay, as a high profile Vintage player. Within the past year they printed a functional Gremlin reprint, and I am looking to usurp Rich as the king of the artifact sacrifice engines.

• @The-Gremlin-Lord Indeed I do remember Rich. I blew a top 16 appearance at TMD Open while playing against him. He was super polite and friendly, and played his deck perfectly. I wish you luck in besting someone as great as he was (is?).

• @jazzykat said in I'm back....after almost 15 years:

@The-Gremlin-Lord Indeed I do remember Rich. I blew a top 16 appearance at TMD Open while playing against him. He was super polite and friendly, and played his deck perfectly. I wish you luck in besting someone as great as he was (is?).

Hey thank you! And indeed, welcome back!

@The-Gremlin-Lord said in I'm back....after almost 15 years:

Within the past year they printed a functional Gremlin reprint

Functional Reprint? He doesn't even sacrifice to AtogAtog. Much worse. Barely playable.

• Administrators

I am looking to usurp Rich as the king of the artifact sacrifice engines.

@The-Atog-Lord said in I'm back....after almost 15 years:

Functional Reprint? He doesn't even sacrifice to AtogAtog. Much worse. Barely playable.

you guys have heard of Arcbound Ravager right?

• @Brass-Man said in I'm back....after almost 15 years:

You mean Mister Dies-To-Shatter? Making Arcbound Ravager a Beast and not an Atog was the worst decision Wizards has made in a long time.

• @The-Atog-Lord said in I'm back....after almost 15 years:

@Brass-Man said in I'm back....after almost 15 years:

You mean Mister Dies-To-Shatter? Making Arcbound Ravager a Beast and not an Atog was the worst decision Wizards has made in a long time.

On par with or worse than Viziers not being Advisors?

• Glad I could reignite the spark! I hope we get to a chance to play again soon, and hopefully we'll have a Goyf invitational that you can make sometime the trip to TX for.

• @H. said in I'm back....after almost 15 years:

On par with or worse than Viziers not being Advisors?

That is pretty bad. But not Atog bad.

• TMD Supporter

Nice to meat you! Welcome back.

Looks like your connection to The Mana Drain was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.