[XLN] More leaks?

• alt text

So far what stands out:

Ashes of the Abhorrent 1W
    Enchantment
    Players can't cast spells from graveyards or activate abilities of cards in graveyards.
    Whenever a creature dies, you gain 1 life.

• Decent Dredge hate that dies to all the anti hate dredge tech...serenity, abrupt decay, whispmare ect...

• TMD Supporter

I've been keeping up with the Reddit thread, but nothing has stood out for Vintage other than Spyglass. I wish Quirion Dryad tactics were relevant in the modern day because they're making one for all non-creature spells.

• @p3temangus said in [XLN] More leaks?:

Decent Dredge hate that dies to all the anti hate dredge tech...serenity, abrupt decay, whispmare ect...

Doesn't actually stop dredge, bloodghast, narcomoeba, ect. Dredge just wins through this card.

• These leaks are unamerican and have to stop.

• @vaughnbros Ah yes, landfall and Narco are all triggers. good call.

• @mickey.nobilis said in [XLN] More leaks?:

I've been keeping up with the Reddit thread, but nothing has stood out for Vintage other than Spyglass. I wish Quirion Dryad tactics were relevant in the modern day because they're making one for all non-creature spells.

Well, there's a card that makes the game end in a draw immediately for 2UB, and sometimes wins with infinite ETB triggers. That's interesting. (Hostage Taker on a board with no other targets).

Until WotC goes "WHOOPS my fart" like they did with Marath, Will of the Wild and erratas it out of the gate. :(

• Whole of rare sheets of XLN is now spoiled.TRAGEDY

• Could be an elaborate hoax? WotC wouldn't be stupid enough to make this mandatory-loop mistake again, right?

• @evouga Nah, theyll claim they made a mistake and add the word "other" or something. Same thing they did with Marath. They should not do this: mistakes can be banned while letting us screw around with it; but realistically we know what will happen.

• TMD Supporter

@MaximumCDawg said in [XLN] More leaks?:

@mickey.nobilis said in [XLN] More leaks?:

Well, there's a card that makes the game end in a draw immediately for 2UB, and sometimes wins with infinite ETB triggers. That's interesting. (Hostage Taker on a board with no other targets).

Until WotC goes "WHOOPS my fart" like they did with Marath, Will of the Wild and erratas it out of the gate. :(

Maybe the leaker got a hold of this sheet because it was due to be tossed after finding the typo on Hostage Taker.

• @mickey.nobilis

Interesting idea. Do they actually print foil proof sheets before going to mass production?

• @Naixin I cant see anyone wanting this over rest in peace. The only advantage it has over RiP is that you can preserve your own graveyard for delve spells and baby jace flipping paired with the massive disadvantage of not stopping dredge.

• Guys...we get dinosaurs!!! Hopefully enough to build a good dinosaur herd deck. Unless they go the way of the auroch.

WAF/WHF

Looks like your connection to The Mana Drain was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.