Ugh, WotC, don't start making all of your hate bears into 1/3s just because you printed Recruiter of the Guard.

last edited by Guest

@mickey.nobilis said in [XLN] Tucati Honor Guard:

Ugh, WotC, don't start making all of your hate bears into 1/3s just because you printed Recruiter of the Guard.

This combo's well with Recruiter of the Guard 50% of the time.

Not sure this is vintage relevant - what abilities triggered by creatures coming into player exactly are we looking at stopping?

Trinket Mage....Revoker....SfMystic....and....oh wait all those would be played alongside this guy. Nvm. Totally useless in Vintage.

@Serracollector said in [XLN] Tucati Honor Guard:

Trinket Mage....Revoker....SfMystic....and....oh wait all those would be played alongside this guy. Nvm. Totally useless in Vintage.

Revoker isn't triggered.

@Serracollector said in [XLN] Tucati Honor Guard:

Revoker is a replacement effect, not triggered. SFM isn't played in my area. Despite some white bear decks I haven't seen one in about a year. And trinket mage has 1 or 2 copies in a small handful of decks here and there - though it is becoming a bit more more popular again. So 1 card in a small handful of decks means this card is still not vintage relevant.

@desolutionist said in [XLN] Tucati Honor Guard:

Phyrexian Dreadnought

That was already mentioned, but this card doesn't add anything to any strategy wanting to play Dreadnought that didn't already exist.

last edited by Griselbrother

@spook said in [XLN] Tucati Honor Guard:

@mickey.nobilis said in [XLN] Tucati Honor Guard:

This combo's well with Recruiter of the Guard 50% of the time.

I believe you mean 0% of the time. Recruiter first can't find it, Recruiter last can't trigger.

@Griselbrother said in [XLN] Tucati Honor Guard:

@desolutionist said in [XLN] Tucati Honor Guard:

Phyrexian Dreadnought

That was already mentioned, but this card doesn't add anything to any strategy wanting to play Dreadnought that didn't already exist.

Mono-white Dreadnought?

Yeah, I got nothing.

Views