July 22, 2017 - Nanuet, NY - ToyWiz Vintage

• Eternal Extravaganza Bronze Level Satellite Vintage Tournament. :D

$25 Entry

This is a Vintage format Magic Tournament run as part of the Eternal Extravaganza Satellite Series. This tournament has a bronze level, which will grant players Eternal Extravaganza points in addition to the regular prize. 100% of the entry fees collected will be paid back out as store credit.
    1st place: 50% of entry fees as store credit
    2nd place: 25% of entry fees as store credit
    3rd/4th place: 12.5% of entry fees as store credit
    We have an extensive singles collection and it will be an option to bank the store credit.
    The tournament will take place over 4 Swiss rounds, with standings used as the results.

The points breakdown will be as follows:
    4-0: 5 Points
    3-1: 2 Points

The store credit will be divided among the players with the best records.

Up to 15 proxies will be permitted.

• TMD Supporter

Will be attending, and I'll have my binder of many (homemade) playtest foils.

I think they're pretty neat-o, and everyone I play will get one! (also people who smile at me, or compliment my eyes)

New additions include Moat, Time Vault, Lion's Eye Diamond, probably something else I can't remember... haha

And I recently finished my painting of City of Traitors, so I put that on a card too. Hope to see folks there and throw down!

WAF/WHF

Looks like your connection to The Mana Drain was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.