Second 30%
    Third 15%
    Fourth 15%

If 16 to 21 players - Top 8 Playoff
    First 40%
    Second 30%
    Third 15%
    Fourth 15%
    Fifth - Eighth $20 (Percentages paid out after the four cash prizes.)

Notes: Team Serious is hosting this Vintage tournament in conjunction with The Pop Shop. If you need to car pool to Sandusky, please post in this thread for help. Decklists will be collected from the top 4 or 8. If you feel confident you'll make it in, write one up beforehand to save time!

Playtest cards will be permitted. There are several ways of making playtest cards:

Using Basic Land: The first and most basic is taking a basic land card and writing the details of the card on it.
    Altering an existing card: PREFERRED! The second method is to use a card that shares some of the characteristics with the card that you want to make as a Playtest Card and remove any characteristics that do not match, replacing them with the correct characteristics. Methods for doing this can be found on Youtube.com.
    Printed Slips: the third is to print out all 75 cards, and slip the cuts sheets of paper into each sleeve. If you do this, every card must be printed on the same type of paper and have a basic land backing.
    Collector's Edition cards: CE/ICE versions of cards are allowed.
    World Championship cards: blank WC cards can be used to make great proxies with your own writing or art.

See you there! BAOM!

• Any Pittsburgh TMD members on here that would have any interest in carpooling to this? I have an SUV and could drive if we could share expenses, would be leaving from the Bridgeville area...

• I personally can't help you with Pittsburgh but one possibility is driving to Cleveland and carpooling because we have several people going from there. Cleveland is 1 hour away from Sandusky.

• @Loukayza I'm in Pittsburgh and might be up for that. Shoot me a message if you want to coordinate!

• @Archae awesome, let me check with my family tonight to make sure they don't have other plans for me and I should be able to do it. my birthday is july 19th and they might be expecting me one of the weekend days, but hopefully not July 22nd...

• TMD Supporter

Any Michigan people going to this? I think I'm free.

• @cutlex Want to... playing poker though.

• Sorry guys, Rolko and I are out.

• The new shop is a LOT bigger than the old one - let's pack it in with vintage players!!

• How'ed this go?

Looks like your connection to The Mana Drain was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.