Have to take a break for school

• TMD Supporter

I'm taking on a full time (5 classes) college semester while also working full time (my boss will be flexible with my schedule) and upon starting my first homework assignments after being out of school for almost 10 years, I can definitely say that there is no way I'll have anytime for Vintage. So... not really sure what I'm getting myself into but will post and play again in a couple months.

• Your presence here and on the battlefield will be greatly missed. Good luck in school and glad to see you have good priorities. Gift us with your presence when you can. :)

• TMD Supporter

Good luck, Shawn. School after years of no school is no joke, but I'm sure you'll do just fine.

• good luck to you. I'm at the opposite end as I have one class left for my degree after taking a 20+ year "break". I was working full time as well and I found it to be manageable but you are right, there is not a lot of extra time.

WAF/WHF

Looks like your connection to The Mana Drain was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.