Rodrigo Togores suggested to me to try Collective Brutality.
Ive been playing 2 for about 6 weeks now and I like it. I rarely side them out (only generally against Oath & Dredge).
I think the card is very legit:
- Doesnt get misstepped
- Answers Revoker, Thalia, Notion Thief...
- Life gained can be converted into cards drawn
- Helps getting Threshold & Spell Mastery
- Discards Opp & deals damages obviously
I only 5-0ed a couple a times with the deck (byron1) but always breaks even (3-2 mini). Latest list has:
- no LED, no Chrome, no Jar, no Mind's Desire
- 13 lands (2 basics), no Library
- Tinker/bot in main
- Red for Wheel of Fortune & Empty the Warren in side
Main thing Ive been trying to work out is whether I like Preodain or not. Running 2 at the moment. Does the deck need Sensei instead?
The deck is very fun but still not sure its 100% there.