Vintage 101: Iconic Dino-Pirates!

• TMD Supporter

alt text

I think you'll love this article. But don't take my word for it, check out what this ultra-fan had to say about it!

Steve Burtt • a day ago
    How did it seem odd that they released the Iconic Masters spoilers in the middle of Ixalan spoilers? Hascon was a know quantity for 6 months, and we all knew Iconic Masters would be spoiled in it's entirety at that time. Not to be condescending, but everything after that sentence loses some credibility, no matter the validity of the rest of the article.
    Other than that, fun times and reprints for all!

https://www.mtggoldfish.com/articles/vintage-101-iconic-dino-pirates

• Canopy would see a ton of play if it was fetch-able. I'd like to think that it should be considered a staple for Dredge. Its getting a very badly needed reprint, and I think you should see an uptick in how often the card is played with that.

• Does Brian Kelly own the original art for Dragonlord Dromoka? If not, can we start a GoFundMe to get it for him? The guy deserves a lifetime achievement award in the field of playing Dragonlord Dromoka in Vintage I think.

• @vaughnbros said in Vintage 101: Iconic Dino-Pirates!:

Canopy would see a ton of play if it was fetch-able. I'd like to think that it should be considered a staple for Dredge. Its getting a very badly needed reprint, and I think you should see an uptick in how often the card is played with that.

Back when Massacre was more of a staple I played Plains-less W/g hate. They've printed enough faux savannahs that you can reliably play those colors without it (Razorverge, Canopy, Brush, Cavern).

Looks like your connection to The Mana Drain was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.