1 Flusterstorm
    1 Balance
    1 Engineered Explosives
    2 Massacre
    3 Defense Grid
    1 Graftdigger’s Cage
    4 Tormod’s Crypt

Round 1 Lost to Ham Sandwich
    Round 1 started off akward. We got to the store, without realizing there was 6 “Hi-Score’s” in the cities. I called them at about 11:50a (event started at 12p) and told them we went to the wrong place and ask if they’d wait for me. He said he couldn’t wait and I would have to get a round 1 loss for being late, but he’d sign me up. Honestly, I was just happy to be able to play Vintage… We head over.
    (0-1)

Round 2 2-0 Land Still
    Game 1, opponent fetched T1, tapped out for Ponder, I combo’d off with Tendrils. Game 2, opponent rolled some beats with Factories, got me down to 8. I generated a billion storm but couldn’t find a tutor or Tendrils, so I just Tinkered for Blightsteel and Time Walked.
    (1-1)

Round 3 2-1 Mono W Eldrazi
    Opponent plays T1 Thalia off a Cavern, I look at my FoW in hand and cry a little. He plays a couple more Eldrazi off a second Cavern T2 and my face gets Reality Smashed. Game 2 on the play, I Tinker out BSC and he concedes before drawing his first card. Game 3, he doesn’t get T1 Thalia and I Tendrils combo on T2.
    (2-1)

Round 4 2-0 Old School Storm
    Game 1 was funny, I storm up and fizzle and pass the turn. Then he storms up and fizzles as well and passes is back to me. I draw a Yag’s Will, recast the Paradoxical (only card in yard) he Flusterstorms the Paradoxical (9 storm at this point), I have enough mana to pay it (due to Academy and rocks). Draw a million cards and finally win on the second try. Game 2, he plays a Crypt on T1, along with some mana rocks, empties his hand and Balances. Leaving both of us with no hands, no lands, but he has a crypt and a mox. The crypt slowly wears him down, I get Snapcaster down and beat along side the Crypt for the win.
    (3-1)

Round 5 0-0-1 ID (They told me Shops, but I never saw the deck)
    After my loss in Round 1, I fought back to 4th place at the end of round 4. I go to sit down and my opponent offers a draw, we do the math, decide we both draw into top 8.
    (3-1-1)

Top 8 2-0 Ravager Shops
    I’m 5th seed so I’m on the draw the rest of the day. I mull down to 5 and see Land-Mox-Mox-Mox-Demonic Tutor. Plan to Tutor for a Paradoxical, draw a bunch of cards and hopefully win on T2. Opponent drops a T1 Sphere, so I have to spend my T1 Deploying moxes, T2 Resolving Demonic Tutor (Went for Tinker Instead), and T3 Tinker out Blightsteel. Opponent gets beats from Factories and Steel Overseer for a few Turns. When I attack with Blightsteel, he blocks with one creature, I bounce the one creature and win with Infect. Game 2, he gets out a Revoker, Sphere and Overseer. He is beating on me and I’m able to use Hurkyl’s and Engineered Explosives to buy some turns. He gets me down to 5 with lethal on the board before I finally find a PO, and 10 min and 40ish storm later, I’m able to Tendrils.
    (1-0 Top 8)

Top 4 0-2 Ravager Shops
    So, before the Top 4 plays, we all decide to spilt the Top 8 prize pool evenly which came to 50.00 cash and $45 Store Credit. The only stipulation was we all got to play for fun. Game 1, storm off with Tendrils. Game 2 and 3 I get locked out by Trinisphere super early and have no game either time.

I had an absolutely amazing time playing this deck. Paradoxical Outcome is such a powerhouse! I will note, that I have never played this deck, didn’t have a net deck deck list, finished building the deck yesterday and my first game with it was literally Game 1 in Round 2!

• Congrats! If Hi-Score runs Vintage again I'll try to make it up next time from Iowa.

WAF/WHF

Looks like your connection to The Mana Drain was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.