Eternal Weekend

• @supertimland There was a Dredge player that mulliganed to 3 two times in a row and after that kept shuffling so slowly and thoroughly that he managed to make the last 10 minutes of the match into a draw before game 3 even started. I was astonished no one warned him for slow-playing and also have no idea if he got punished for his wrong mulligan. Anyone knows what happened?

EDIT: found it. Round 6, Tim Morrison is the player. (5:53:00 in this video https://go.twitch.tv/videos/183975724)

• I'm not super active on TMD but it was good to say hi to many of you for the first time in person. Can't wait to read everyone's reports.

• @supertimland There were a couple technical violations during my match in Round 4 too - For some reason I ticked dack down 1, then noticed it, then ticked it up 2. It wasn't maliceous at all, and we had a judge next to us the entire match. It didn't matter either because I never stole anything else that game.
    I also missed exiling a Preordain, which the judge told me about shortly before I scooped. I'll have a lot more on the match later.

• @fsecco said in Eternal Weekend:

@supertimland There was a Dredge player that mulliganed to 3 two times in a row and after that kept shuffling so slowly and thoroughly that he managed to make the last 10 minutes of the match into a draw before game 3 even started. I was astonished no one warned him for slow-playing and also have no idea if he got punished for his wrong mulligan. Anyone knows what happened?

EDIT: found it. Round 6, Tim Morrison is the player. (5:53:00 in this video https://go.twitch.tv/videos/183975724)

At the end of this, didn't Randy say that Tim felt so bad about it that he just gave his opponent the concession? If so, the problem solved itself in a sense. The part that baffled me is that how his opponent missed it because in the mulls to 6 and 5, he specifically stopped Tim and asked him to show his cards and was using his hands a lot, it seemed....

• @loukayza Hum, I didn't see that. Was watching through my 4G connection on my cellphone and had to turn it off several times - which is why I'm asking what happened. Didn't know if they followed it up or not. Good to know 🙂

WAF/WHF