Halloween Party with a bunch of old-school vintage Players

• So, this weekend I was at a halloween party with my Wife. Parts of those in attendance were some legendary Vintage Players from the Midwest circa 2006-2008 - Jeremy Seroogy, Chris Nighbor, James King, @lhc , and Tommy Kolowith.

So of course, I had to have a troll costume.

• Good group of guys, I regret not making more of an effort to hang out with people for the brief time I was living back in Wisconsin, but my misanthropy was flaring up pretty bad that 18 months. Hopefully everyone had a good time.

• @hydra You're no longer in WI?

It was a great time. All my costume ideas (Prom Night Dumpster Baby, Priest w/ naked altar boy) were veto'd by the wife... so we settled on this getup.

• @13nova no I relocated to Florida back in December to be with my family and for work. I had originally wanted to see if I could get people together for a going away thing but mental health got in the way (which is why I also unfortunately missed Ben Roberts' funeral). Hopefully next time I'm back up that way I'll feel up to meeting up with people.

Looks like your connection to The Mana Drain was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.