Halloween Party with a bunch of old-school vintage Players

• So, this weekend I was at a halloween party with my Wife. Parts of those in attendance were some legendary Vintage Players from the Midwest circa 2006-2008 - Jeremy Seroogy, Chris Nighbor, James King, @lhc , and Tommy Kolowith.

So of course, I had to have a troll costume.

0_1509392333067_22814023_262714350917546_4147698674040593828_n.jpg

• Good group of guys, I regret not making more of an effort to hang out with people for the brief time I was living back in Wisconsin, but my misanthropy was flaring up pretty bad that 18 months. Hopefully everyone had a good time.

• @hydra You're no longer in WI?

It was a great time. All my costume ideas (Prom Night Dumpster Baby, Priest w/ naked altar boy) were veto'd by the wife... so we settled on this getup.

• @13nova no I relocated to Florida back in December to be with my family and for work. I had originally wanted to see if I could get people together for a going away thing but mental health got in the way (which is why I also unfortunately missed Ben Roberts' funeral). Hopefully next time I'm back up that way I'll feel up to meeting up with people.

WAF/WHF

Looks like your connection to The Mana Drain was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.