sketchy or not? big lot for sale

• I am at work, can you copy and paste the post? I deal with a lot of online transactions.

• Copy/pasted:

Is there anyone here from West Virginia, Pennsylvania, OIs there anyone here from West Virginia, Pennsylvania, Ohio, or around this region?

https://wheeling.craigslist.org/bar/6375561263.html

This. Looks. Mad suspicious. This person seems to have no idea what these cards are worth, hasn't looked into it, and is asking for waaaay too little. Also there are pieces of the P9 up here and this has been online for a month?

Thing is though, I had the serial number on that Tundra verified and it's real. I'm worried that this collection is stolen. Also there are valuables here from a bunch of different sets, like that MM Snappy and Chandra ToD which is suspicious since they claim the cards belonged to their father who was a collector.

I've called around some local card shops and no one has mentioned anything, but I'm also reminded of that shop in Mansfield Ohio that was robbed in April and I'm gonna call them tomorrow to see if any of these correspond to cards that were taken from them.

Some of these cards, esp. that Tundra have clear serial numbers from Beckett so they could be easier to track.

The number on the Tundra is: 0009517429

I'll also attach some more photos the seller has sent me.

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up and share a maaaad suspicious situation.

This is crossposted for maximum exposure. Mad shady shit herehio, or around this region?

https://wheeling.craigslist.org/bar/6375561263.html

This. Looks. Mad suspicious. This person seems to have no idea what these cards are worth, hasn't looked into it, and is asking for waaaay too little. Also there are pieces of the P9 up here and this has been online for a month?

Thing is though, I had the serial number on that Tundra verified and it's real. I'm worried that this collection is stolen. Also there are valuables here from a bunch of different sets, like that MM Snappy and Chandra ToD which is suspicious since they claim the cards belonged to their father who was a collector.

I've called around some local card shops and no one has mentioned anything, but I'm also reminded of that shop in Mansfield Ohio that was robbed in April and I'm gonna call them tomorrow to see if any of these correspond to cards that were taken from them.

Some of these cards, esp. that Tundra have clear serial numbers from Beckett so they could be easier to track.

The number on the Tundra is: 0009517429

I'll also attach some more photos the seller has sent me.

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up and share a maaaad suspicious situation.

This is crossposted for maximum exposure. Mad shady shit here

• @nasfer c/p above

• Yes this seems very sketchy and I would look into asking any local stores if anyone is missing a collection or not. I will message him and try to pry a little and see if he gives the same story to me as he did to you.

WAF/WHF

Looks like your connection to The Mana Drain was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.