Brass Man's Eternal Weekend 2017 Report

Great report - thanks @Brass-Man . As @mugginsman said, it was kinda nice getting this a few months after the fact, really brought me back to EW.

@Brass-Man great report, would love to get together with team serious one day for a few drinks but unfortunately im just a casual vintage player and not ready for anything more than an occasional local vintage FNM where I usually lose. Maybe I'll swing by the next NYSE and say hello since I'm on LI. Keep up the good work!

@mcfreiz By what you said, while I'm not on Team Serious 😞 , it sounds like you're more on their wave length then not. It's not about being great at vintage. 🙂

*Edit: Now it sounds like I said you're a bad player. Haha Totally not what I meant... walking away now.

last edited by mdkubiak

Great report, Andy. Reminded me of some of the old TMD.
Thanks for sharing your experience.

@mcfreiz are you in ohio or nearby? Come to the next tso, I think it is Sandusky!

@mdkubiak no offense taken, since watching VSL I know I have a lot to learn. I stepped away from the game for almost 20 years and just got back into it a couple years ago but it's hard to find the time

@garbageaggro thanks for the offer but I'm on Long Island NY.

I very much enjoyed this report! I wish we had more of these. Let's be honest, talk about strategy can be enlightening, but it's usually dry to read. This piece on the other hand was a lot of fun and gave me a better insight of what kind of person you are and how Vintage is played in the New World.

@wintage Usually dry to the point of being like reading sandpaper.

Great article, you write very well.

Reminds me of my old T.S. teammates whom I haven't seen in over 4 years. There's almost 0 Vintage in the Iowa area, I've actually been reduced to driving up to MN for the occasional Legacy tourney.

Views