Vintage Challenges - December 2017

A new year, another month of Vintage challenges on MTGO. First off, thanks to Brian Kelly, Andrew Markitan, Will Dayton, and Shawn Anthony for their help in collecting these results. Also, major thanks to Ryan Eberhart who really spearheaded the data entry for this month. Here are the compiled results from last month:

alt text

alt text

alt text

I intend to write more of a summary combining the months from Champs and looking at the changes in the metagame since then. I think it's a pretty interesting study in metagame dynamics.

@chubbyrain

Thank you for posting this. It's so refreshing to see 0 Eldrazi represented; finally some semblance of peace and harmony is achieved. Now if only we could do away with all the other creatures...

@brianpk80 You don't want Oath to exist? 😛

@mdkubiak I would kill with Vraska and a Lava Dart in a heartbeat if it meant protecting me from these Merfolk and Thalias forever.

@brianpk80 said in Vintage Challenges - December 2017:

Vraska

Haha touche. Personally I love creatures. 🙂

This is normally posted under the tournament results subforum. That's why I had trouble finding it again.

@smmenen said in Vintage Challenges - December 2017:

This is normally posted under the tournament results subforum. That's why I had trouble finding it again.

Yeah, my mistake. I've tried to be accurate with the Tags though. They are what I use to track down old posts that we've made.

Views