4. Dan Sprinkle - UW Landstill
  5. Trevor Leinbach - UR Delver
  6. Tim Everett - Merfolk
  7. Sam Craven - Mythstill
  8. Tri Nguyen - Xerox
  9. Joe Kington - Mirror Shops
  10. Patrick Brennan - Ravager Shops
  11. Adam Smothers - Bargain Storm

Today's menu. DFH 120 on tap made for a very sleepy afternoon.

Yes, that's a Chandra, Torch of Defiance in play.

Paul prefers to use a piece of paper as his playmat. It offsets the fact that he's playing with real cards.

Mirror Shops vs Shops = Shops Mirror

JoAnn had to skip games to study but she still made it out for a beer!

Balance, going down to zero cards in hand against 11 cards and 4 creatures.

Myth Realized attacking Chandra, Torch of Defiance - what format is this!?

A beautiful Vintage stack.

L O V E all the pics! Always fun to see tournaments in action!

last edited by SamuelA

The dictionary definition of no fucks given is playing Mana Crypt and Standstill.

@nedleeds said in 7 January 2018 Proxy Vintage @Brash Brewing Co [11 players]:

The dictionary definition of no fucks given is playing Mana Crypt and Standstill.

You said pisstill was great for drinking. The idea of giving fucks went out the window long before I started work on the manabase.

@benk4 went 4-0 in the first Vintage of 2018? It's gonna be a long year for the Goyfs.

@stuart said in 7 January 2018 Proxy Vintage @Brash Brewing Co [11 players]:

@benk4 went 4-0 in the first Vintage of 2018? It's gonna be a long year for the Goyfs.

Yea, we're gonna have to start handicapping him. I'm thinking two stouts before round one with additional stouts each round.

@thecravenone said in 7 January 2018 Proxy Vintage @Brash Brewing Co [11 players]:

Yea, we're gonna have to start handicapping him. I'm thinking two stouts before round one with additional stouts each round.

Greatness, at any cost. Maybe we shoulda called ourselves the Texas Tonya Hardings.

You guys are some of the best. Wish I could make it to these. San Antonio isn't that far off but far enough at the moment. Thanks for posting these and letting us get a glimpse of these moments in time.

@ten-ten said in 7 January 2018 Proxy Vintage @Brash Brewing Co [11 players]:

San Antonio isn't that far off but far enough at the moment. Thanks for posting these and letting us get a glimpse of these moments in time.

Get thee to Austin! http://themanadrain.com/topic/1660/1-13-18-austin-tx-100-proxy-vintage-4th-tap-brewing

Views