21 January 2018 Proxy Vintage @Brash Brewing Co [10 players]
thecravenone last edited by
- Trevor Leinbach - UR Delver
- Will Miertschin - Pitch Dredge
- Sam Craven - Foundry Shops
- Dan Sprinkle - UW Lanstill
- Ben Kendrick - Moon Tribal
- Patrick Brennan - Ravager Shops
- Paul Hodgson - Jeskai Grow
- Tim Everett - UR Delver
- JoAnn Gage - Ravager Shops
- Joe Kington - Mirage Mirror Shops
Blood Moon, Blood Sun, Null Rod, and a Pats Jersey - Ben is truly a terrible person.
JoAnn plays Magic against Will, who is playing not-Magic.
Tim learns that Mentor grows faster than Pyromancer.
Dan fateseals Ben and is immediately confused. (That's a Jokullhaups)
Combat math? In my Vintage? It's more likely than you think.
Little known side effect of casting Jokullhaups: Your opponent has to take a picture.
lluis last edited by
Trevor Leinbach wins with a 59 card deck.
some questions about his deck:
what about playing red mentor with null rod? maybe 1 it's fine...
forgotten slot maybe could be main pyro or Chart a Course?
any other situations for daze besides early game or wastelanding opponent and getting mid game with a good position?
MrsGamura last edited by
The 60th card should have been a 2 Null Rod.
Like one of Daze helps in counter war battles, fuels delve and triggers the Young Pyomancer.