I can't edit my own posts but someone on twitter got me. For the rest of y'all: http://www.starcitygames.com/events/080618_invitational.html#Vintage_Power_9_Series_
Coverage is already off the front page of their site.
EVENTS shows only future events.
DECKLISTS doesn't list Vintage as a format.
Anyone know where I can find this shit?
All the day 2 Decklists.
My favorite decks from day 2:
- RB Daretti / Angrath Planeswalker Insanity (or "Mardu Planeswalkers" according to SCG): I lost to this deck
- Terra Nova: my favorite style of Shops deck, and Traxos seems like a great addition
- Stax: another cool Shops variant I'm happy to see
- Non-Oath Bomberman
- Mono-Red Prison: I was wondering if this archetype would perform; quad By Force seems alright
- Liquimetal Trygon Predator: need I say more?
Kudos to everyone who played these decks!
I was the Dredge deck in 40th. Great event. Was my first time playing paper Vintage ever (I usually play online). Started off great for my first time on Day 1, then had a great match Round 1 of Day 2, then just nosedived. Haha. Still had a ton of fun. I submitted a tournament report about my experience to E/C, so hopefully they will see it and post it, if not I'll post it here somewhere.
@nucleosynth I have already seen the decklist, which means I should already know who played the deck and that was a dumb question to ask, but what I meant was I'd like to know more about how deck interacted in games against the rest of the meta. Basically I'd love to see a tournament report or primer for this deck.
@chase_dagger that's me. haven't posted on tmd in years and had to make a new account! i'm not great with tournament reports but will try to post about the choices in the list and some theory and observations about how the deck runs and its' interactions with the field