StarCityGames Power 9 Vintage Tournament - 6/8-6/10

I'd really like to know more about the "Mardu Planeswalkers" deck, do you remember much about the match? Do you know who played the deck?

@chase_dagger said in StarCityGames Power 9 Vintage Tournament - 6/8-6/10:

I'd really like to know more about the "Mardu Planeswalkers" deck, do you remember much about the match? Do you know who played the deck?

http://www.starcitygames.com/decks/121496

I was the Dredge deck in 40th. Great event. Was my first time playing paper Vintage ever (I usually play online). Started off great for my first time on Day 1, then had a great match Round 1 of Day 2, then just nosedived. Haha. Still had a ton of fun. I submitted a tournament report about my experience to E/C, so hopefully they will see it and post it, if not I'll post it here somewhere. 🙂

@nucleosynth I have already seen the decklist, which means I should already know who played the deck and that was a dumb question to ask, but what I meant was I'd like to know more about how deck interacted in games against the rest of the meta. Basically I'd love to see a tournament report or primer for this deck.

@chase_dagger that's me. haven't posted on tmd in years and had to make a new account! i'm not great with tournament reports but will try to post about the choices in the list and some theory and observations about how the deck runs and its' interactions with the field

Views