Bazaars in Dredge

• I was counting up the number of Bazaars Team Tusk owns as a team. It's something north of 35+. It got me thinking, if Bazaar had the Relentless Rats clause how many Bazaars would you put in a deck? Would the best deck with 1-60 Bazaars even use the Dredge mechanic or is there a better cleaner wincon.

• @nedleeds For the last build of Dredge I played I think at a minimum I would replace all the Serum Powders with Bazaars. Then instead of drawing an over-costed mana rock during the game I would get a Bazaar. I would probably also cut the Petrified Fields for 4 more Bazaars as well, similar reasoning with Powder, it exists to get Bazaar back so just make it one to begin with. Not sure what kind of deck would abuse more than 4 Bazaars without the Dredge mechanic but would be interesting to hear people's thoughts.

• Well if we are talking any number, then a deck of say 30 bazaars and 30 bloodghast would be about as optimal as they get right?

• dredge would like to play some number north of 8 and probably below 16
    the dredge mechanic is just the best possible use of bazaar

• 10 Bazzars would be optimal, and good enough to get it restricted all at the same time :)

• @serracollector said in Bazaars in Dredge:

Well if we are talking any number, then a deck of say 30 bazaars and 30 bloodghast would be about as optimal as they get right?

Maybe some version with 4 ghast, 4 hollow one, 4 brw, 4 nether shadow, 4 riftstone to turn mana on?

WAF/WHF