5/14/16 Boyertown, Pa Deal Me In Games P9 Series NE USA

• Jason at Deal Me In Games is at it again. On Saturday May 14 he'll be hosting his 2nd tournament in his T1 series and this time we've upped the ante. At the last tournament we had 32 players. This time thru if we can just add 8 more and hit 40 there will be an Unlimited TimeTwister added to the prize pool!!!! Your chance to win Power 9 is coming back.

Here are the details:

Who:
    Jason at Deal Me In Games

What:
    15 proxy T1 tournament

Where:
    127 East Philadelphia Ave
    Boyertown, PA 19512
    ph#: 484-415-0058

When:
    Saturday May 14th at Noon.

Why:
    So we can get together and have fun playing Magic the Gathering in its best format ever for some kickass prizes.

Entry:
    $30 at the door

Prize Structure (based on 30 entrants, will scale to size):
    1st place: $325 store credit
    2nd place: $200 store credit
    3rd: place: $100 store credit
    4th place: $75 store credit
    5-8th: $50 store credit

At 40 entrants 1st place will be able to choose store credit or an Unlimited Timetwister!!!!

Our first event was nothing short of a smashing success. Lets come on out May 14th and have an encore performance with some of the best T1 Magic players the North East has to offer.

Check in closer to the date for info on possible art vendors on site to go along with Jason's selection of T1 goodies for sale in store.

• 2 weeks to go. 2 big events with Black Magic Gaming next weekend and Deal Me In Games the following. Lots of power in a short time.

• Coming up fast. Got a good look at the local meta this past weekend and I expect we'll see a lot of the same faces from Coopersburg here in Boyertown.

• I'll be there!

• Tomorrow is the big day. Come out for your shot at a piece of Power!!!

• A couple two tree train cars coming to this fine event. Choo choo!

• Who would be willing to pay my entry if I would decide to come out of retirement?

• @kameli0n said:

Who would be willing to pay my entry if I would decide to come out of retirement?

There's a really nice guy up in bloomsburg who runs a store. Ask him. ;)

Looks like your connection to The Mana Drain was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.