Team Serious Open - 2/3/18 at the POP! Shop Results

We had 16 people show up to battle some vintage in Sandusky Ohio! We did Swiss + 1 now instead of a top 8 playoff so after 5 rounds, the top 5 finishers were as follows:

*The list should be -3 Sorcerous Spyglass and +2 Walking Ballista and +1 Mana Crypt but the deck was built in a rush.

Metagame Breakdown:

Blue: 5

• Big Fish, Little Fish
• Grixis Thieves
• Merfolk
• U/R Delver
• Steel City Vault Combo

Shops: 4

• 3 Ravager Shops
• 1 5 Color Stax

Oath: 3

• 2 Oath
• 1 Oath Tendrils Combo

Dragon: 2

Misc: 2

• Elves
• Dredge

Thanks to everyone that came! It was a fun event! We should be announcing the next TSO soon! Likely it will be at Kidforce Collectibles in Berea Ohio! Hope to see you there!

last edited by nartman99

Only at a TSO would I play against dragon twice in 2018. Lol. Fun times had, it was good to see everyone, and especially to see some new faces come out.

Hi Nam, this is Dan, I came in 4th after the final round, just FYI...

last edited by DanL15243

@loukayza Thanks Dan. I figured you'd chime in! We were real professional with grabbing standings and such haha!

I was scrambling to finish building my deck right before the tournament. "I don't know what these 3 slots are supposed to be... guess I'll put in 3 spyglasses!"

more ballistae would have been much better of course.

Super fun event. Not far from home, and good to see @Prkchpsndwiches win his money back with a pile of trash.

Anyway, this is the pile I played. Super fun times going 2-3.

Mainly chose to play it because I have wanted to try the deck but can not reasonably play it on MTGO due to time restrictions.

last edited by Brass Man
    Views