Vintage Challenges - January 2018

• Just a data dump for @Smmenen as I think he is the only one who asked for this.

To be honest, Ryan and I were really burnt out and we didn't get the help we hoped for with these.

0_1520335009507_a1c6d20f-6221-489f-a5a5-954b7c530f86-image.png

0_1520227651373_a7596147-e0fd-455c-b061-8d75d7d69870-image.png

• TMD Supporter

Thanks Matt. Can you also post the links to the results? That way it will be easier to use for archival purposes.

For the events that you are missing, we previously discussed simply using Top 32 data to demonstrate % of the field. @diophan seemed to like that idea in a previous thread.

I understand you played in a number of February events, so I am looking forward to seeing those.

I generally don't have time to spend a whole Saturday afternoon playing in these events on a weekly basis, but I would be inclined to enroll one or more a month simply to help you with the data collection. I could also help you crowd source the help, if that's becoming a bear.

• @smmenen said in Vintage Challenges - January 2018:

Thanks Matt. Can you also post the links to the results? That way it will be easier to use for archival purposes.

1/6/18
    1/20/18
    1/27/18
    Combined

For the events that you are missing, we previously discussed simply using Top 32 data to demonstrate % of the field. @diophan seemed to like that idea in a previous thread.

Edited that into the table above.

I understand you played in a number of February events, so I am looking forward to seeing those.

I played in the 1/27 event, but did not record data (was streaming and felt emotionally drained after 0-2'ing the top 8 and 0-3'ing a league).

I generally don't have time to spend a whole Saturday afternoon playing in these events on a weekly basis, but I would be inclined to enroll one or more a month simply to help you with the data collection. I could also help you crowd source the help, if that's becoming a bear.

Any help is appreciated, even if it's just helping to enter round data after the event. The time commitment is rough, but if someone plays the event, takes a screenshot of standings, and watches the "not-32", we can do the rest of the work later with flexibility. Hopefully, we can crowdsource that.

WAF/WHF

Looks like your connection to The Mana Drain was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.