What is the best current build for Oath?

• What do you guys think is the best Oath style? I'm mostly a shops player but I want to learn other decks to become a better overall player. So far, it seems like the type of Oath decks I see are

1. Inferno Oath - The Brian Kelly special with Arlinn, Chandra, Xenagos, Inferno Titans, etc.

2. Dragon breath Oath - Basically only targets are Griselbrand and Emrakul and has a dragonbreath

3. Burning Wish Oath - Griselbrand to storm

Right now, it seems like Dragon breath seems the most fun, however i've been reading on TMD and people seem to be praising Inferno Oath a lot. Does anyone have a good list for Inferno Oath? Arlinn and Xenagos seem like sweet cards but the lists are so different.

Here is what i'm testing for Dragon Breath Oath:

Creatures [2]
    1 Emrakul, the Aeons Torn
    1 Griselbrand

Instants [15]
    1 Ancestral Recall
    1 Brainstorm
    1 Dig Through Time
    1 Izzet Charm
    1 Mana Drain
    2 Punishing Fire
    4 Force of Will
    4 Mental Misstep

Sorceries [10]
    1 Gitaxian Probe
    1 Life from the Loam
    1 Ponder
    1 Show and Tell
    1 Time Walk
    1 Treasure Cruise
    4 Preordain

Enchantments [5]
    1 Dragon Breath
    4 Oath of Druids

Planeswalkers [5]
    1 Jace, Architect of Thought
    1 Jace, the Mind Sculptor
    3 Dack Fayden

Artifacts [4]
    1 Black Lotus
    1 Mox Emerald
    1 Mox Ruby
    1 Mox Sapphire

Lands [19]
    1 Library of Alexandria
    1 Snow-Covered Island
    1 Strip Mine
    1 Wasteland
    2 Grove of the Burnwillows
    2 Tropical Island
    3 Volcanic Island
    4 Forbidden Orchard
    4 Scalding Tarn

SB
    2 Ancient Grudge
    3 Dire Fleet Daredevil
    2 Flusterstorm
    1 Nature's Claim
    2 Pyroblast
    1 Snow-Covered Mountain
    4 Tormod's Crypt

• You did not include any combo builds of Oath. I have been playing Saheeli Rai Oath with great success and I know that the old Brian Kelly Salvagers build is still OK. I have seen Paradoxical Oath on MTGO and it did win. I am not sure if these are of any interest to you but the style of these decks are very different since they win in a very different ways and fight the field in very different ways.

I look at Oath as 3 types of decks - Control, Combo, and Planeswalker

The control builds have the core counterspells - 4 FOW, 4 MM, 2 Flusterstorm and 2 creatures plus some defense.

Combo builds vary greatly with Time Vault, Yawmoth's Will, Paradoxical Outcome or in my case Sun Titan and they have some way to lock the game down for a combo style finish.

Planeswalker builds are the Brian Kelly style decks with Inferno Titan and 3 or 4 differrent planeswalkers.

I have built all of these decks and I have tested them on paper. I do not play Oath on MTGO for various reasons but I am seeing that you may choose a different style of Oath based on where you are playing the deck.

The combo builds compete well against Shops, Dredge, and other combo style decks like Paradoxical Mentor, but these builds have some trouble with blue decks depending on you decks counter package and defenses.

The planeswalker deck appears to be the most versatile against the field but they are also the hardest to play.

The control style has issues with Shops and Dredge but plays well against blue and combo.

I do not like the idea that there is a best deck here, just like several Shop players and Dredge players will tell you there are several versions of those decks that perform differently in the meta-game.

WAF/WHF