What: Unlimited Proxy Vintage Magic
    When: May 19th
    Where: Kidforce Collectibles, Berea, OH
    103 Front St, Berea, Ohio 44017
    Entry Fee: $20.00
    Registration Opens: 11 AM
    Start Time: 12:00 PM

Format: Unsanctioned Vintage - Unlimited Proxy

Prizes - store credit equal 100% of entry fees.

We will play Swiss+1 rounds based on attendance so everyone gets to play plenty of Vintage. Decklists will be collected from the top 4. If you feel confident you'll make it in, write one up beforehand to save time!

Playtest cards will be permitted. There are several ways of making playtest cards:

Using Basic Land: The first and most basic is taking a basic land card and writing the details of the card on it.
    Altering an existing card: PREFERRED! The second method is to use a card that shares some of the characteristics with the card that you want to make as a Playtest Card and remove any characteristics that do not match, replacing them with the correct characteristics. Methods for doing this can be found on Youtube.com.
    Printed Slips: the third is to print out all 75 cards, and slip the cuts sheets of paper into each sleeve. If you do this, every card must be printed on the same type of paper and have a basic land backing.
    Collector's Edition cards: CE/ICE versions of cards are allowed.
    World Championship cards: blank WC cards can be used to make great proxies with your own writing or art.

See you there! BAOM!

• Going to try and make it out to this one.

• @moorebrother1 Sweet! I'm not sure if anyone else from Michigan would be coming but arranging a car pool would be sweet! Though I thought you were trying to improve your MtG game?! Warning, TSOs are not conducive for that haha!

• @nartman99 So this is how your evilness comes out... Down play the legitimacy of the tourney, then squash us all in the ground. Well played my friend.

I wonder what @Shaman-Ben thinks of this strategy.

• @moorebrother1 My dreams of being a pro have been crushed by my awful attitude about MTGO. Playing in any paper event is better than MTGO.

• @ssasala I respect the evil of the Q.

• Giving this a bump. Tourney is this weekend. Kidforce is a great place to play. Hope to see some new faces.

Steven

• This was a ton of fun. I’ll try to make the rest of these.

• How'd it shake out?

• Man this was a fun tournament, I met moorebrother1, and we had a lot of cool creative decks. All of these went 3-2 or better: MooreBrother1 on Erayo/Karn monoblue paradoxical, we had a UW enlightened tutor control list, I played UG enchantress combo, Lands by @EmoPizza . Just a lot of fun cool decks.

Kidforce continues to be one of my favorite stores, despite being like triple booked for the day.

• I went 3-2 but I think I could have gotten to 4-1 with more prep. I see some areas for improvement and I had a lot of fun.

• @garbageaggro Can confirm. Strip Mine is a cool card.

WAF/WHF

Looks like your connection to The Mana Drain was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.