Some features don't seem to be working

@ten-ten yeah, I patched the forum software not that long ago which could have both fixed your issue, and caused a new one. Still investigating this, but busy non-magic life right now so it might be slow going

last edited by Brass Man

@brass-man All the work you put into TMD Is appreciated, for sure. Thank you.

looks like the software update a few weeks ago silently broke the TMD custom theme, which caused the chat bug. That should be resolved now. I don't know if the post flagging issue has been fixed or not, please let me know!

Enlarged chat now covers almost the entire screen (it's even bigger than before), but this seems to have broken the windowed mode where messages are overlapping.
Just FYI. @Brass-Man

last edited by Log

I still do not see anywhere where I can "flag" the posts.

Thanks, I'll look into this. (In the meantime always feel free to message me on Facebook or Twitter if you see posts you think require moderation)

last edited by Brass Man

Once flagging posts is enabled again, I will make sure everyone in this thread knows.

(Yes. It’s a joke)

last edited by ribby

@Brass-Man Apparently chat is broken in another way now, when you enlarge it sticks to the top and it's impossible to send messages when windowed.
Also it's impossible to delete old conversations and notifications are not disappearing once read.

last edited by Log

ugh, sorry @Log ... The base forum software has been updated a few times recently, and I've been hoping that updating TMD's software would "just fix" the issues, but obviously that hasn't been the case. Things have been busy for me lately, but I expect that to let up soon, and plan on having some quality time to build out some new TMD features. Hopefully we can get things in a usable state 😛

Views