An option to be able to unfollow threads from the "unread" page.

• TMD Supporter

I am not sure where we are on this, but I think the MOST useful feature I could have (after having used this site for a few weeks), would be to have a small icon next to each thread on the "unread" page (maybe small box with x through it or something), that would allow me to permanently block all updates of that thread from appearing on the unread page.

I don't know about other users, but I use the unread page as my first landing page. The ability to block threads from there that have no relevance to me ever (like say a tournament 500 miles away, or a thread on why blue needs more broken cards), would be great. Super fast, super intuitive.

• TMD Supporter

@joshuabrooks said:

I don't know about other users, but I use the unread page as my first landing page.

This is me too.

One thing that kinda drives me crazy is on the Unread Topics page, there's a option in the top right to "Mark as unread" and then several options, one of this is "selected": how do I "select" a topic to mark as read? Some threads I just want to mark as read so it goes away (like tourney announcements in far away places, as joshuabrooks mentions, that are unlikely to get more than one or two posts) and doesn't clutter the Unread Topic page.

Is there a magic check box that I'm missing? haha

• @jimmycolorado
    It's the OP's avatar on the far left. Clicking the picture will turn it into a check box.

• TMD Supporter

@thelastgnu

So the green checkmark marks is as read?

I'm trying to get a way to have threads never show up on the unread page again.

Looks like your connection to The Mana Drain was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.