6/23 & 6/24 Official EW Vintage (and Legacy) Bye Trials Indianapolis, IN area Charity Event

• Details at bottom of the post, but please consider reading the whole thing.

Event website: https://timmorrison5.wixsite.com/lavendermemorial

This is an event being run by Tim Morrison (who doesn't have a TMD account anymore and has asked me to post something here), it's for the Ben Lavender Memorial event. I don't know if any of you knew Ben (he was fairly well known around the Midwestern M:tG scene) but he was one of my best friends for almost 30 years until he died suddenly on April 17, leaving behind a widow and 2 young sons (4 and >18 months) and there is going to be a (hopefully fairly large) event to raise money for his family.

Ben & I used to attend Vintage events back in the late Aughts (mostly Worlds @ GenCon/Nationals '08 and the old Meandeck Open events) and so as part of the tribute to him, there are going to be sanctioned EW trials as well as proxy side events for those interested.

Vintage Trials: 3:30 pm Saturday (6/23), 10:30 am Sunday (6/24)
    Legacy Trials: 10:30 am Saturday (6/23) 3:30 pm Sunday (6/24)*

Price: $20, sanctioned (no proxies)

• The website does not have the 3:30 Legacy Trial listed but Tim gave me these times himself.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask here or to message me directly.

• Sweet!!! I'll be bringing 2 others with me!!!

• Awesome! I still need to round up a couple cards to play what I want for sanctioned Vintage but I'll be playing whether I can get them or not.

• We had 8 people for both trials, I won Saturday with Paradoxical Oath, and one of the South Bend crew (I forget their names) won Sunday with what I believe was Dredge.

WAF/WHF