Vintage tournament online free

Hi Vintage Wizards ,
My name is Ethan or Donny as many of you probably know me from around discord. I am hosting a vintage competition free of charge on the platform untap.in.

For those of you who do not know vintage is a format where the power 9 is played. However, to control the insane power of these cards they and other powerful cards are restricted to a one of.

Anyways this format contains decks for every type of player. The aggro player would play shops , The combo player would play storm or dredge, The control player would play sandstill, and the midrange player would play a mentor list. This is just a example of the typical meta, brewers also are discovering this format as spicy lists come out weekly. (See more decklists at https://www.mtggoldfish.com/metagame/vintage#paper)

Please message me on discord or reddit if you have any questions or concerns. Join Untap Competitions today!
https://discord.gg/DRgTvvh

This Vintage format sounds pretty spicy. I'll have to look into it.

Please tell me more about this "vintage format"

@hierarchnoble you should it is a great format and i hope you can join our league

@thecravenone check the discord for more info the people there can explain it in more depth

However, to control the insane power of these cards they and other powerful cards are restricted to a one of.

Oh, so it's like EDH?

@thrabenvintage said in Vintage tournament online free:

For those of you who do not know vintage is a format where the power 9 is played. However, to control the insane power of these cards they and other powerful cards are restricted to a one of.

Isn't that Legacy? I'm pretty sure that's Legacy.

@benk4 I think it's a similar, but in Legacy you have to outright ban cards like Mishra's Workshop and Bazaar of Baghdad, or they'd ruin the format. A restricted list is an interesting concept; it lets people still play their singletons without being totally broken.

@thrabenvintage the people in this thread are just being cheeky 🙂 TheManaDrain is a vintage-specific website, so we're all pretty familiar with it here. Everyone in this thread is just having a little fun 😛 Hopefully it's a good place for you to find some players!

Any more specific information about the event might be useful. When would this happen?

@brass-man said in Vintage tournament online free:

@thrabenvintage the people in this thread are just being cheeky 🙂 TheManaDrain is a vintage-specific website, so we're all pretty familiar with it here. Everyone in this thread is just having a little fun 😛 Hopefully it's a good place for you to find some players!

Any more specific information about the event might be useful. When would this happen?

Quit ruining the fun!

@brass-man july 30 2018 it will be 5 day rounds at max do to some European players and all games will be done on untap.in but the players can decide to do it on another system also.

Views