[5/28/16] - [BOSTON] - [NYSE Qualifier @ Pandemonium]

• Vintage MTG NYSE Qualifier Tournament at Pandemonium Books and Games

It's been a long time since we've been able to run one of these events and I think an NYSE qualifier is a great reason to make it happen again. The details are the same as many of our previous big events with the exception of a slightly higher entry fee.

As always entry will be converted to credit and given out to the top 8 based on attendance. Additionally the 1st place winner of this event gets their entry to the NYSE paid.

Date: May 28, 2016
    Entry Fee: $40 + $1 for each proxy over 10 up to 15.
    Time: Reg @ 10:00am Start time @ 11:00am
    What: Vintage Swiss with a cut to top 8

Where:
    Pandemonium Books and Games
    4 Pleasant St
    Cambridge MA

Prizes:
    Entry will be converted into store credit and paid out to the top 8. Prizes scale with attendance.

• What are the prizes?

You state that the price is $40
    But may increase due to rising prices of cards, yet state top 8 gest store credit....

I think more info would help.

• I've edited the original post and removed the line in regard to the increase in price of entry.

Long story short what it works out to is that due to the current price of cards, if we were to want to get a piece of power for the event we cannot continue at the $35 price point. It was suggested to me at the last larger event that I explore increasing the price of entry, so that's what I'm trying to do here.

I certainly understand the confusion with the way I had worded that in my original post though, so I hope that clears it up.

• It's a holiday weekend, but hopefully this is well attended! Need a good tune up for NYSE next week.

• And naturally I don't look at the start time and assume it starts at noon like normal. Looks like it's the P9 MTGO Challenge instead!

Looks like your connection to The Mana Drain was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.