Leaving TMD (and most of the internet)

• Hey everyone!

Without sounding too sappy or full of myself, I'm posting to say that I'll be deleting my TMD account after I "check in" to see the new posts tomorrow morning. This has nothing to do with the community, but is an internet-wide choice that I'm making for myself. Account deletion casualties will include Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, and others.

If you are looking to get in contact with me, there is still hope! I will still be using Twitch @ twitch.tv/hierarchnoble to watch streams and, hopefully once the weather turns foul again, begin streaming again myself. They have a messaging system you can use to get a hold of me. If that's not your style, there's always email at hierarchnoble@gmail.com.

I look forward to seeing some of you in Twitch chat, listening to Andy, Kevin, and Steve on their podcasts, and attending paper events. Hell, I still hope to be behind the booth at Eternal Weekend. Thank you again, for the good and the bad, and I look forward to what this wildly unorthodox choice does for me.

Mike Noble
    a.k.a. hierarchnoble
    a.k.a. psyburat

EDIT: At Andy's request, I am leaving my account active for posterity. If I find at anytime this undermines my goals I will come back and delete the whole thing.

• TMD Supporter

Best wishes! I've taken internet community sabbaticals in the past, and it's amazing how much you don't miss it after a while. I'll be sure to check out your stream when that starts happening again.

• ♥ ♥ ♥

• TMD Supporter

I sympathize with this decision more than I'm comfortable with. I hope to still see you in my Twitch chat from time to time!

• @revengeanceful I look forward to seeing you there!
    @Oestrus ❤ ❤ ❤ , I know I'll see you on Twitch.
    @nucleosynth hierarCursed hierarCursed hierarCursed

• Fuck yea dude

WAF/WHF