9/8/18 M:TG Proxy Vintage - Team Serious Open at Kidforce Collectibles (Berea, OH)

• What: Unlimited Proxy Vintage Magic
    When: Sept. 8th, 2018
    Where: Kidforce Collectibles, Berea, OH
    Entry Fee: $20.00
    Registration Opens: 11 AM
    Start Time: 12:00 PM

Format: Unsanctioned Vintage - Unlimited Proxy

Prizes - store credit equal 100% of entry fees.

We will play Swiss+1 rounds based on attendance so everyone gets to play plenty of Vintage. Decklists will be collected from the top players. If you feel confident you'll make it in, write one up beforehand to save time!

Playtest cards will be permitted. There are several ways of making playtest cards:

Using Basic Land: The first and most basic is taking a basic land card and writing the details of the card on it.
    Altering an existing card: PREFERRED! The second method is to use a card that shares some of the characteristics with the card that you want to make as a Playtest Card and remove any characteristics that do not match, replacing them with the correct characteristics. Methods for doing this can be found on Youtube.com.
    Printed Slips: the third is to print out all 75 cards, and slip the cuts sheets of paper into each sleeve. If you do this, every card must be printed on the same type of paper and have a basic land backing.
    Collector's Edition cards: CE/ICE versions of cards are allowed.
    World Championship cards: blank WC cards can be used to make great proxies with your own writing or art.

See you there! BAOM!

• Looking forward to this!

• I really want to play in this one but I am playing in GP Detroit that weekend. If plans change then I'll be there.

• Sweet! Great job @mediumsteve getting this organized and keeping it regular. I shared on some local FB groups.

• This is coming up soon! Bring in the dancing lobsters.

alt text

• Giving this a bump.

Hope to see some new faces. Many of us bring old school decks to play as well if Vintage is not your format.

Steven

WAF/WHF