My art! (non magic) (really want criticism)

• Hey all... I cant seem to upload photos here for some reason. (maybe its img by link?? idk)

anyway, would love to know what people think about my art. Specifically what your favorites are because I the near future I am going to be making prints and I think that having an idea of what most people like would be beneficial.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/JohnJonesArt

So yeah! Please give a look! Any comments are much appreciated!

~John

• TMD Supporter

orange n white drips you say is unfinished, i actually think it's amazing exactly as is. it's like you are witnessing it as it happens, vs. them being at the bottom and one is merely exposed to the aftermath.

gravity also really appealed to me.

• I'd be interested to see your work in a very small or very large size in a room. Eg. Gravity framed and set among someone's family portraits. Or Go For the Cheeze at 3'x5'.

• @Juggernaut-GO

Thanks for your response. I've actually been told orange and white drips is "finished" a few times from other peoples which makes kind of want to keep it as is. I just dont feel its really "art" with any substance because It really is just spraypaint.

You are also the first to say gravity appealed to you. Its actually the one I want to make prints of most.

• @AmbivalentDuck

Why is that?

Eitherway, I really would love to have my work sit in a gallery somewhere. That would be such a stroke of ego :p

• @JohnCJonesJr said:

@AmbivalentDuck

Why is that?

Eitherway, I really would love to have my work sit in a gallery somewhere. That would be such a stroke of ego :p

They're so visually striking that I'm curious to see if and how they blend with everyday decor. My suspicion is that Go for the Cheeze would fit extremely well with modern decor. I think Gravity would be an amazing WTF to "hide" in an otherwise blandly decorated room.

• I really love "Coyotes pointe de pieds dans la neige" and "Fête des mères cadeau du jour".
    It's such wired and I like that ;)

(en français parce que je ne suis pas certain de le dire correctement en anglais : J'aime beaucoup les deux tableaux nommés, ils sont originaux et j'aime beaucoup ce style "labyrinthe" ;)

Looks like your connection to The Mana Drain was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.