11/17 - Romancing The Stones - Proxy Vintage (Austin, TX)

It's November, so there's one Vintage event on everyone's minds . . . Romancing The Stones 8! This is our last regular event of the season, so come clinch the final spot in our year-end invitational. Or just drink beer and cast busted cards, that's fine too.
0_1540866925308_IMG_5493.JPG

Entry Fee: $10
Payout: 100% of entry fees go to the top Top 4; high-end playmat and invite to year-end championship for 1st Place
Proxy limit: Unlimited proxy
Proxy rules: While we love real cards and beautifully-rendered proxies, it’s more important to us that you’re just here and playing. As such, we’re not instituting any proxy rules or guidelines.
Decklists: We will be collecting decklists to post online after the event.

Wanna know what the competition looks like? Check out the lists from our past events here.

ooooohhhh..... Dack is staring into my soul with those dreamy eyes of his.... he can steal my artifacts anytime 😉

I love the artwork you guys take the time to put together on these!

Vintage in Austin? Fantastic, I should be able to compete. Is there registration in advance or do I just show up day-of?

last edited by evouga

Cheers @mugginsman! All credit goes to fellow tournament organizer Brian Tweedy - he makes all of our posters, and I think they’re a large part of why this series has been successful.

@evouga Nope, show up that morning and register! We’ll have deck reg sheets available, though doing one in advance is helpful ☺ Where are you coming in from?

And here we are with the first-place playmat! This one's for all you Staxxxy motherfuckers:
0_1541536620402_45491600_309368583229669_1752735385668026368_n.jpg

Thanks for organizing the tournament---I look forward to the next event next year!

Cheers @evouga! We should be announcing that date pretty shortly.

Views