Paradoxical Outcome Sideboarding Help

• Hello friends. As I get set for Eternal Weekend, I was looking with some guidance on sideboarding for Paradoxical Outcome. My list is at https://www.topdecked.me/decks/ffb4b0e8-b02e-43fe-ba0d-2603777bc08f

The issue I am struggling with is that I think I have a firm grip on what to bring in for specific match-ups but are unsure as to what I should take out. I am also unsure of what is a good strategy for facing other Outcome decks.

I have played different versions of Outcome in a small number of paper events so I am familiar with how the deck should be played.

Here are my initial thoughts:

Dredge and Survival

+4 Tormod’s Crypt
    +2 Grafdigger’s Cage

Shops
    +3 Hurkyl’s Recall
    +2 Island

Oath and Thieves
    +4 Flusterstorm
    +2 Grafdigger’s Cage

Outcome mirrors
    ?

Xerox
    +4 Flusterstorm

Eldrazi
    +2 Islands
    +4 Flusterstorm

Non-Outcome Storm
    +4 Flusterstorm

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide!

• @grumpytopdecker Mindbreaktrap and/or Kambal for mirrors seems good.

• Dredge and Survival

+3 Tormod’s Crypt
    +2 Grafdigger’s Cage
    +1 Containment Priest

Shops
    +3 Hurkyl’s Recall
    +1 Island
    +1 Disenchant or Balance

Oath and Thieves
    +2 Flusterstorm
    +2 Grafdigger’s Cage
    +1 Containment Priest

Mirror
    +2 Flusterstorm
    +2 Hurkyl's Recall
    (If you are running Karn add 2 here)

Xerox
    +2 Flusterstorm
    +1 Disenchant or Balance

Flusterstorm does nothing against Eldrazi. You need Karn or Balance and Disenchant, maybe one Swords to Plowshare or Karakas (I ran Swords to Plowshare)

4 Flusterstorm is too much, too many spells get past it, 2 is enough. If you want or need more counter play 2 Mana Drain.

I did very well with 2 Flusterstorm. Consider the 1 or 2 Disenchant because Stony Silence is a real card. Balance is very good, you need to know how to use it. A single Containment Priest goes a really long way.

• @moorebrother1 Would fragmentize be better than disenchant? I don't play PO, but against whats in the format it seems better.

• Mirror:
    Kambal
    mystic remora
    fluster

• @john-cox the one benefit with disenchant over fragmentize is that you can float mana in response to stony silence or null rod and blow them up on the opponent's turn.

• @john-cox I ran both and Fragmentize and Disenchant, but Fragmentize gets countered way more because of Mental Misstep. Even if Disenchant gets countered you can play it on their turn and open up the board to more options on your turn. You can play both or either but I highly recommend at least 1 or 2 of them.

WAF/WHF