27 players joined us at 4th tap to battle in Magic's greatest format. Along the way, we had some insane plays, insaner decks, and beautiful proxies.
- Jeff Lubinski - Bant Survival
- Shane Rice - Dark Petition Storm
- Patrick Vincent - Paradoxical
- Sam Craven - Two Card Monte
- Ben Kendrick - 4C Survival
- Ian Jefferies - Moon Stompy
- Etienne Vouga - Niv-Mizet Oath
- Kyle Schafroth - Dark Petition Storm
- Elijah Henly - Ravager Shops
- Brian hockey - Paradoxical
- Chris Huckabee - Ravager Shops
- Joseph Amaya - RUG Pyrocaster
- Tim Graham - UR Delver
- Alex Z - Amalgam Dredge
- Dan Ersch - MoldrOatha
- Bobby S - Ravager Shops
- Heather Zeis - RUg Pyromancer
- Jacob Zernick - Bant Survival
- Doyuglas McGrew - UR Xerox
- Hugo Vargas-Zesati - Ravager Shops
- Manuel - Ravager Shops
- Peter Gustafson - Creepy Dredge
- Jeremy Thompson - Jeskai Control
- Ian Files - 4 Color Grow Control
- Samuel Katz - Splinter Twin
- Tim Everett - Azorius Delver
- Michael O'Malley - Paradoxical
The Houston contingent woke up at ass-o'clock to head to Austin
A situation made significanly better by koláče and klobásníky at Hruska's in Ellinger
Elijah ruins what could've been a lovely overview of what the venue looks like.
Our fearless leader, Mike, makes the opening annoucements.
One of the stranger board states of the day.
3 Leyline in the opener is okay against Survival, right?
When they reach to read Blightsteel, you know you're having a good time.
Another great couple of shots of the venue.
Hand-drawn proxies are always appreciated.
The battle of the great proxies.
Dan may have won best card in play with Muldrotha, the Gravetide.
Dan one-ups himself with a Bane of Progress
Our winner poses with his prize.
We showed you Houston's breakfast, so of course we've got to show you dinner at East Side Pies.